Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cibo Burnside Village


Since my original review of a number of seven Cibo outlets the chain has continued to grow. The new outlet in the rebuilt Burnside Village is very impressive. It is located under a huge gum tree. The arcade seems to be built around and over this tree. There is plenty of comfortable seating around this tree.

Unfortunately the Cioccolato Italiana was not available at this outlet and I had to settle for the standard hot chocolate. It was topped with a white froth and a dumping of chocolate powder on top. This was reasonbly rich but not as thick as the Italian hot chocolate. The cost of the standard hot chocolate was $3.40

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear they are not offering Cioccolato Italiana since their refurbishment. Perhaps some customer pressure will see this added back on the menu at Burnside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello....Love the posts...recently my other half and I got a couple of "Alto" (largest size) hot chocolates at the burnside cibo..have to say it was one of the most disappointing one's I have had in a long time..I know the outlet is busy and I understood when you took 13 minutes by the clock for my hot choc..but please don't take my $$ make me wait and give my sub standard stuff..it tasted watery, not enough chocolate at all and luke warm..I guess a good hot chocolate is not onw thing Cibo will be know for..

    ReplyDelete