Friday, July 17, 2009

The Highway

The Highway, Anzac Highway has an excellent restaurant with young staff who are eager to please. My dear Lady Marmaduke and I have had a couple of meals there now and been impressed with the food and service. The hot chocolate was not a disappointment either. It was served in a ceramic cup and had a good froth and stripe of chocolate. The drink was accompanied by pink and white marshmallows and had a creamy rich taste.

I would also point out that you can get a hot chocolate in the Pokie (Poker Machine) Lounge from a dispensing machine. I had cause to be waiting there one evening and tried the hot chocolate. This is at no cost as long as the staff members have some expectation you might invest funds in their poker machines, so I hesitate to complain. It came in a ceramic cup with a free prepacked biscuit. It had a thin froth and was just too watery for my taste. I suggest interested readers pay the money and get the hot chocolate from the restaurant.

The Highway / HWY on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment