Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mamma Carmelas

I have dined at Mamma Carmelas (Unley Rd, Unley) on many occasions. It does good Italian food and is always comfortable. On this occasion I ordered the veal and got the chicken so your reviewer was not in a particularly good mood.

The Hot Chocolate came with a good froth and chocolate sprinkle. They provided the drink complete with both the pink and white marshmallow. It was served in a ceramic cup. The drink itself was a bit disappointing as it did not meet my expectation for a rich chocolate taste. Mamma Carmela does not make the costs of her beverages easy to work out but I think this one was about $3.50.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anthony err Lord Marmaduke,
    Bob sent me a link to your blog and I have read the entire thing with great interest. The idea of researching hot chocolate is wonderful. You should put tenders out to people in different parts of the world to contribute to your research. You would be doing a great service to humanity. Just think, world travellers could log in and find the best place for a HC in whatever country they find themselves in.
    Keep up the good work, your Lordship. I will follow your blog with interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen

    Thanks for your comments. I'd rather the international Hot Chocolate makers send me the plane tickets to come and sample their wares.

    ReplyDelete