Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ghirardelli, Premium Hot Cocoa, Chocolate Hazelnut

I bought a can of the Ghirardelli hot chocolate from Kaffeehaus in Hahndorf. This was $10.50 for a 450g can. I eagerly made myself a mug of the drink when I got home. Unfortunately the hazelnut drink is too sweet for my taste. There is vanilla added to this cocoa and the hazelnut flavours tasted artificial.

I believe the double chocolate flavour that I sampled at the Kaffeehaus was Ghiradelli, so I was disappointed at this kitchen adventure. There was some evidence that the creamy hot chocolate was the same brand as I sampled in the shop but I think I will give the hazelnut flavour a miss in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ghirardelli hot chocolate and their black gold chocolate syrup. Yum

    ReplyDelete